Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

The Wreckers: My Exclusive Poem For One Stop Poetry


The Wreckers: My Exclusive Poem For One Stop Poetry

Please visit One Stop Poetry to read my piece, The Wreckers. This piece came about by the thought of how far you would go to feed your family when faced by mounting debts and hard times? Being unemployed this is a thought that is constantly on my mind, but then I thought back to a time so much different to the one we live in today but when these problems were just as rife!

The Wreckers tells a tale of a village whose men were to pay the ultimate price.

If being unemployed has affected you in anyway, if you would like to share your thoughts, enter into a discussion etc. please feel free to comment. Regards Pete

************

1 comment:

Purvi said...

Excellent poetry U write.. I checked out other pages of your blog too, all of them are brilliant!

And yes, I forgot to introduce myself.. I am
http://puplumages.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/goodnight-dear-people/